School Program by Topic
Icky Squishy Matter (K-2)
- Explore the concept of matter and its various states.
- Discuss how chemistry is used in everyday life.
- Observe a chemical reaction and phase changes.
- Model safe laboratory procedures as students actively participate in making a take-home gooey concoction.
Radical Reactions (3-5)
- Review the definition of chemistry and matter.
- Differentiate between chemical and physical reactions.
- Incorporate steps of the scientific method through observation and experimentation.
- Model safe laboratory procedures while recording and interpreting results.