The Children’s Science Explorium offers fascinating, interactive exhibits, programs and camps. Each is designed to enhance 5 – 12 year old explorers’ understanding of everyday physical sciences. Check out our program offerings by choosing from the menu on the left.
How to register for programs:
- Register in person at the front desk of the Sugar Sand Park Community Center or online through Webtrac. *NOTE: You will have to register in person the first time in order to set up a Webtrac account.
- Parents/Guardians must register their own children for each program. Parents must show a copy of each child’s birth certificate during the initial registration.
- Participants must pre-register at least one (1) day in advance of the chosen program to ensure enough space and materials are provided.
- Proof of residency needs to be provided during the first time registration (utility bill, mortgage bill, lease, etc). Call Sugar Sand Park Community Center at (561) 347-3900 for specific registration dates and information.
- Generally, residents may register four (4) weeks in advance; non-residents may register two (2) weeks in advance. Residents live within the Greater Boca Raton Beach & Parks District or Boca Raton City Limits. All participants must be checked in and promptly picked up at the end of each program.