- Residents are considered persons who live in the City of Boca Raton and/or the Greater Boca Raton Beach and Park District.
- Any group of ten (10) or more, who plans to visit Sugar Sand Park in passenger vans or buses, Monday- Friday, must make an advanced reservation. All such groups must be based within the City of Boca Raton and/or the Greater Boca Raton Beach & Park District.
- Groups are sent bus/van passes in advance once the reservation is confirmed. Bus passes are required for entry into Sugar Sand Park and should be displayed in the front windshield of each van/bus entering the park. Groups without reservations and/or bus passes will be turned away.
- Any group without a reservation will be denied entrance into the Explorium.
- For information on Beach Stickers, boat ramp permits and dog park permits, visit the City of Boca Raton website.
Please note that groups wishing to make a reservation must originate from within the boundaries of the map below.